Best Email Marketing Tools For Beginners
Compared to other marketing channels, email marketing regularly offers a higher return on investment. Additionally, it's fantastic for creating communities and interacting with clients in a way that seems personal.
However, without the proper infrastructure in place to manage your email marketing, you won't be able to connect with your subscribers and clients in the manner necessary to promote engagement, develop those crucial relationships, produce more leads, and boost sales.
This list of the best email marketing platforms available today was created with this in mind. In order to choose the ideal email marketing platform to deliver the results you require, compare the various features offered by each of the platforms on this list.
We'll spend a little time answering any questions you might have about email marketing, why it matters, what an email marketing platform is, and the features you should look for before we get started with our list.
Top 15 Email Marketing Platforms and Software
You must choose the best email marketing software platform for your company in order to develop and implement your email marketing plan properly. Here are the top 28 email marketing software platforms, along with an explanation of why each one is an excellent choice.
Check out Campaigner if you're looking for a solution to assist you with marketing across various platforms. Advanced email marketing automation is one of its many useful characteristics. You may tailor every part of your emails, track conversions, nurture prospects, and develop email processes.
It offers hundreds of ready-made, responsive themes if you just need assistance with email design. A fair number of templates are available on most email marketing platforms, so this isn't really a differentiating feature.
However, Campaigner adds value by including a sophisticated template management system with restricted access and tagging features to organize your templates, which is especially helpful if you're working with a larger team.
It goes one step further by integrating a built-in image editing tool, another area. Using this, you can alter your visual assets without switching to a different editing program.
Additionally deserving of note are its reporting capabilities. The typical metrics like open and click rates are part of its exhaustive reports, but it also offers geolocation reporting that enables you to focus on how your email marketing campaigns are doing in specific locations.
- Template emails.
- Campaigns that started.
- Testing A/B.
- Enrollment forms.
Pricing for up to 5,000 contacts starts at $59 per month.
Campaigner offers sophisticated marketing automation, simple reporting, and potent email and SMS customization. Additionally, you can decide on an integrated eCommerce-focused version.
Omnisend is a comprehensive platform for email marketing automation that also serves eCommerce businesses. It allows you to improve your newsletters and increase sales via segmentation, automated emails, and the possibility of SMS. To help deliver efficient buyer engagements, it contains pre-built automation for cart abandonment, welcome series, and transactional emails.
Using a collection of templates, you can quickly and easily produce attractive, professional emails without scripting. You can then modify them to meet your brand, add goods, incorporate dynamic discount coupons, and save them for use in future campaigns.
For every stage of your client experience, an automation library with pre-built workflows is available.
Targeting by segment may be used for campaigns and automation on every channel Omnisend supports.
Forms and pop-ups help generate leads.
Sales are tracked, and successful campaigns are found using reports and analytics.
Up to 15,000 emails per month and 2,000 emails per day are free with Omnisend. The starting price is $16 per month. Though more expensive plans give SMS credits, SMS has additional charges.
An all-inclusive platform for email marketing automation is called Omnisend. It focuses especially on fast-growing eCommerce companies. You may add channels to your automation workflows, deliver customized messages, and more.
Sendinblue is a single platform that supports a variety of corporate communication channels, including chat, email, Facebook, SMS, and more. The company's goal is to assist businesses in fulfilling their customers' needs. They assist you in concentrating on the crucial activities while automating the rest.
Using its email builder, you can quickly produce emails with a professional appearance, but the platform's power lies in how its features work together. You can create smarter and more persuasive email campaigns using chat, SMS marketing, Inbox, CRM, and automation. Retargeting contacts and generating new leads are made feasible by the Facebook Ads feature built in.
- A shared inbox that keeps track of all correspondence from clients.
- Sixty or more responsive email layouts.
- Integrated CRM.
- Built-in chat and SMS.
- Contact segmentation helps you target certain contacts with emails that are more relevant to them.
- Facebook ads for generating leads
Up to 300 emails daily to an unlimited number of contacts are free with SendinBlue. Pricing for up to 10,000 emails starts at $25 per month.
The standard in company marketing platforms is Sendinblue. It goes beyond SMS and email marketing. It combines these crucial tools, like marketing automation, personas, and chat, with CRM.
Unlike many of the other email tools on our list, SMTP's solutions are more narrowly focused. It's all about delivery rather than providing you with several tools to aid in the visual aspects of crafting marketing emails.
You can rely on SMTP's reasonably priced SMTP relay (short for simple mail transfer protocol, the industry-standard communication protocol for delivering emails) and email delivery services to send and track large volumes of emails.
Utilizing its safe and dependable email delivery infrastructure, it sends billions of emails each month, assisting in ensuring that the emails are actually sent. After all, it ought to be the core objective of any email marketing effort. It is a fantastic tool for transactional emails as well. Transactional and automated emails will be sent out immediately.
- Superior rates of delivery
- Reputation Defender an optional feature that actively monitors the health of your email list by removing incorrect email addresses
- Integration with marketing tools that is plug-and-play
- Complete Reporting
Pricing for up to 50,000 emails each month starts at $25.
You may easily send and track high-volume emails with the help of SMTP's (now a part of Ziff Davis/Martech) SMTP relay and email delivery services, which are cost-effective and dependable. SMTP facilitates commercial messaging
EmailOctopus, a well-known email marketing software platform, aims to offer email marketing that is easier to use, more intuitive, and more cost-effective than its rivals. It provides pre-made templates that you can change using a drag-and-drop editor, or you may start from scratch with your emails.
A landing page builder with all the tools you need to create leads and expand your email list is also included in the app. Integrations attract agile brands. Numerous of your current applications, such as Shopify, Gravity Forms, and WordPress, simply integrate with EmailOctopus, making it a desirable tool, particularly for businesses with aspirational objectives.
- Create beautiful landing pages to attract more subscribers, or import current subscribers to your website's forms so you can keep expanding.
- Create your own designs from scratch or start with a pre-designed template.
- To deliver campaigns, make use of email automation.
- To divide your subscribers into target audiences, use data and insights.
A free subscription is available from EmailOctopus for up to 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails per month. Paid packages begin at $8 a month.
Anyone who desires simplicity and performance can use EmailOctopus as their email marketing software. From detailed subscriber interactions and campaign analytics views to full integrations.
ConverKit is a fantastic fit for both creative and eCommerce companies. Its feature-rich UI and sleek design make for a pleasant experience. Opt-in forms, landing pages, email workflows, tagging systems, data management and list segmentation, personalization, automation, and many other features are included. ConvertKit also has beneficial connectors with other platforms that producers and makers are used to using, such as WordPress, Woocommerce, PayPal, and Stripe.
- Automate your sales funnel to automatically provide material to subscribers, preparing them for a buy.
- Use a tool made for creators to sell your digital goods.
- After sending the email, use Creator Pro to modify a URL.
- Send out customized email marketing campaigns.
- Creating sign-up forms and professional landing pages.
A free plan is available from ConvertKit for up to 1,000 subscribers. Paid packages begin at $9 per month.
You can create and carry out email campaigns with the fluidity and flexibility you need with Convertkit. With its automation, you may save time while still getting the exceptional performance and greater productivity.
Are You Tired Of Scams?
GetResponse is one of our favorite email marketing tools, and marketers from various sectors frequently utilize it. Email automation, templates, segmentation, and personalization are all part of it. A useful Auto Funnel tool also offers a pre-made marketing funnel for email marketing campaigns. GetResponse provides a range of powerful features focused on brand expansion. From A/B testing to a complete analytics tool that monitors the effectiveness of email campaigns.
- Autoresponders that automatically send welcome emails, follow-up messages, educational series, and lead nurturing emails.
- Run effective remarketing ads with Facebook Pixel with a single click.
- You can deliver pertinent communications depending on page visits by tracking website visitors.
- Create landing pages to increase sales and lead generation.
- Make paid advertisements for Google, Instagram, and Facebook.
A 30-day free trial is available from GetResponse. Prices begin at $13.12 per month.
GetResponse provides a robust, user-friendly platform for email sending, page creation, and marketing automation. It emphasizes marketing automation, landing sites, email marketing, and conversion funnels. It…
EngageBay offers three products in addition to a standalone Service Bay solution (encompassing tasks like live chat, helpdesk reports, tickets, and more):
- Bay Marketing
- Sales & CRM Bay
- Integrated Suite
Although CRM email integration is a CRM & Sales Bay component, email marketing is included in both the Marketing Bay and the All-in-One Suite. Rich text formatting, a landing page builder, email marketing templates, free email automation, and more are all included in their email marketing system.
Most of Marketing Bay's key features are also found in the All-in-One Suite.
- Automation in marketing
- Email advertising
- E-mail chains
- Page landings
- Online forms
- Sms advertising
- Retargeting marketing
- Website message
- Using push notifications
- Contacting segments
- Template emails
- Sms marketing in bulk
For up to 500 contacts and 1,000 branded emails, EngageBay is free. Their All-in-One Suite starts at $11.99 per month when paid biennially and includes both the Marketing and CRM & Sales Bay choices.
AWeber is a fantastic email marketing tool for groups, startups, and small businesses. A drag-and-drop email editor, templates, automation and workflows, A/B testing, segmentation, autoresponders, and a huge number of integrations are all included.
AWeber provides a landing page builder, like the other companies on our list. Thanks to its clean interface and drag-and-drop functionality, anyone who needs to quickly develop and launch a landing page along with an email campaign will find it simple to use.
- AI-powered email template creator enables speedy creation of beautiful branded emails.
- Distribute your most recent blog entries to create email content automatically.
- With dynamic content and tagging, target campaigns to the correct audience.
- Landing page builder with drag and drop.
For up to 500 subscribers, AWeber is free. Prices begin at $18.75 per month.
Small marketing teams and independent artists can benefit greatly from ActiveCampaign's inexpensive email marketing platform. All the functionality you would anticipate is included, including automation, segmentation, triggered emails, email funnels, autoresponders, A/B testing, and scheduling.
Conditional content, geotracking, managed deliverability, and multi-user editing are also included as advanced features. You can control deliverability, receive geotracking information about your subscribers' locations, and employ multi-user editing.
- Sending targeted emails to the appropriate contact is simple, with segmentation and dynamic content.
- Based on any contact information you have, personalize your emails.
- A/B testing to identify the emails that convert the best.
- Use straightforward split testing to increase the opens, clicks, and purchases from your emails.
- Integrated landing page builder
Prices begin at $29 per month.
Due to its easy interaction with eCommerce systems like Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento, Drip is one of the more sophisticated email marketing platforms on our list and the ideal choice for eCommerce enterprises.
Using eCommerce CRM data to develop tailored marketing, you may segment your email list based on various factors, including clicks, past purchases, email opens, and more.
Drip also incorporates SMS marketing, giving it access to a niche that few email marketing systems do. SMS messages can be delivered for various purposes, including reminders about abandoned carts and advertising incentives.
- You may gather more information about your clients with an eCommerce CRM, allowing you to develop individualized and targeted email marketing campaigns.
- No matter where they are, reach out to your customers via email, SMS, social media, and other communication channels.
- Connecting your eCommerce store to Drip will allow you to get revenue-attribution information and use it to inform your marketing choices.
- SMS automation to increase customer engagement.
- Email campaign segmentation and reporting.
A trial is available from Drip. Prices begin at $39 per month.
In the category of creators and small-to-medium businesses, MailerLite is a formidable rival. It provides the fundamentals, like surveys, automation, pop-ups, and landing pages, that you need for effective email marketing. Countless eCommerce systems and marketing solutions that you presumably already use have integrations with MailerLite as well.
It has a simple design making it one of the more subdued platforms at first sight. But that is also part of what gives it power. The platform is designed with growth in mind, from eCommerce campaign functionality to automation, segmentation, advertising pop-ups, and landing page creation.
- A landing page and website builder for rapid web asset creation.
- You may generate more leads by using pop-ups and embedded forms.
- Make your advertisements unique by utilizing sophisticated targeting features.
- To raise the bar for email marketing, test, experiment, and streamline your communications.
Up to 1,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month are free with MailerLite. Prices begin at $10 per month.
Keap is a customer relationship management service, officially speaking. Still, thanks to its strong email marketing, automation, and sales tools, it has earned a spot on our top email marketing platforms list. Keap interacts with your other preferred business tools and apps and offers automation and processes, templates for emails, quotes, invoices, and proposals.
The platform's automation and CRM capabilities are its genuine strengths. These are simple to use and assist you in retaining your current customers. For small eCommerce firms with a developing MarTech stack, Keap also connects with your other preferred business tools and applications, making it a wise choice.
- Advanced campaign customization, app integration, and marketing and sales automation to drive growth.
- Automatically assign tasks, send personalized messages, and collect new leads.
- Sync Outlook and Gmail while managing your contacts and leads with Keap.
- Analytics and revenue statistics support more informed brand choices.
14. Regular Contact
You can develop email marketing campaigns like a pro with Constant Contact. It comes with a clever email editor that makes it simple to personalize and create emails that look amazing and stand out on all devices.
Automation, social marketing for lead generation, and the capability to create websites and landing pages are some additional aspects that make it appealing to smaller brands and non-profits.
To assist in the expansion of your online store, Constant Contact also offers specific email marketing for eCommerce tools. You may import contact lists from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, and other contact management systems.
- A clever email designer creates emails that are both professional and aesthetically beautiful.
- A welcome email for new subscribers, triggered email series, contact segmentation, the ability to resend emails to recipients who don't open them, and effective list-building tools are all part of email marketing automation.
- Segmented and automated emails are a few examples of smart eCommerce tools and results.
- Builder for landing pages and websites.
- Social media marketing for placing advertisements, planning content, and monitoring results.
A free trial of one month is available from Constant Contact. Prices begin at $9.99 per month.
One of the oldest email marketing tools available is Mailchimp. It features capabilities like email automation, data segmentation, templates, personalization, A/B testing, lead capture forms, and integration with CRMs and is especially well suited for novices and entrepreneurs.
Although it initially only offered an email-focused solution, the platform now provides much more. You may create sponsored advertisements and landing pages, develop a free website, purchase a domain, post on social media, and mail physical postcards anywhere in the world.
- Find out the future of your contacts' behaviour to tailor your marketing.
- Add dynamic material to specific content blocks in your emails to personalize them.
- Create individualized client journeys using branching points and conditional logic.
- A/B testing to find messages with high conversion rates.
- Builder for landing pages and websites.
A free plan from Mailchimp is available for up to 2,000 contacts and one audience. Paid packages begin at $11 per month.
Sending out campaigns is useless if you can't monitor their performance and adjust accordingly. Whether it's basic open and click-rate data, colour-coded charts and statistics, or even integration with Google Analytics, all of the services discussed in this roundup offer tracking of some kind.
Once you have some information about your campaign, you can use tools like A/B testing to see what works by sending one group of people an email constructed in one way and another group of people the same email built differently.
Multivariate testing, in which multiple versions of an entire campaign are used to determine which one is most successful, is now offered by many services alongside A/B testing. Content and landing page search engine optimization (SEO) is also crucial. You can get your email list to click through to your website using well-chosen keywords.
One of the options we've reviewed here should be a good fit for your needs, whether for a basic email marketing solution or one with full automation and advanced capabilities.
Some vendors will put their efforts into improving their products' internal functions, while others will create extensive ecosystems of partners and integrations. Email marketing has remained a constant and is a great place to begin your foray into digital advertising.
I trust you enjoyed this article about the Best Email Marketing Tools For Beginners. Would you please stay tuned for more articles to come?
Want to Learn How to Build Your Own Home-Based Online Business & Start Making Money Online From Your Comfortable Couch?
Your Opinion Is Important To Me
Thoughts? Ideas? Questions? I would love to hear from you. Please leave me your questions, experiences, remarks, and suggestions about the Best Email Marketing Tools For Beginners in the comments below. You can also contact me by email at Jeannette@WorkFromAnywhereInTheWorld.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and other affiliate programs. Read my full affiliate disclosure.