How Do I Get Started?
Setting up your email list is simple with AWeber. Additionally, we provide free tools like Launchpad, which offers wonderful advice for content ideas, fresh approaches to list growth, and more! AWeber will email you a link to generate your password and login when you create your account. Your account's Welcome experience will be shown when you first log in.
- To begin, enter the name of the business or program you're joining. Enter your website or social media profile after that (Facebook URL, Instagram URL, YouTube Channel URL, etc.). Last but not least, please pick your industry from the list of options. It's okay if you don't currently have a website! Just skip over that part.
- Next, please provide the postal address connected to the company from which you will be sending emails. CAN-SPAM regulations mandate this.
- Next, if you have any email subscribers, please let us know. We're here if you don't have any subscribers, and that is totally acceptable.
- If so, choose the proper quantity right away. Remember that if you are transferring subscribers, our team of migration specialists will assist you in doing so for FREE. They will also help you transfer all of your other material to AWeber.
- Tell us where you are coming from if you are in fact bringing subscribers over. It will enable us to help you transfer over as soon as feasible.
- Please let us know what objectives you have in mind! Again, choosing these will enable us to provide you a custom road map to success. We can assist you get there more effectively the more we understand what you are searching for. Choose however many you think fit!
- Lastly, whatever third-party services do you now use? Since we truly operate with every single integration on this list, whatever you are using already works for us! Following your click on the “Continue” button, you will be able to link them.
Want to Start Making Money Online?
Try My #1 Recommendation Program!
You're done now! Well done! You have finished setting up the fundamental configurations required to launch your mailing list. You may utilize additional features and choices with your list that are not included in the list setup. You may configure the features that best fit your requirements by navigating through your list.
How Do I Create A Landing Page?
Using our very easy-to-use landing page builder, this post will show you how to create excellent landing pages. You may gather subscribers without making specific pages on your website by using a landing page. Instead, you may start expanding your list by creating landing pages straight using AWeber.
- Log into your AWeber account, choose “Pages & Forms,” then select the “Landing Pages” option, and finally click the “Create a Landing Page” button.
- Click the “Choose template” button after hovering over the template you want to use.
- After entering the landing page builder, give your landing page a name.
- When using the landing page builder, you will notice a variety of “Blocks” for the many kinds of items that may be added.
- To drag and drop a block onto your landing page, all you have to do is click and hold the mouse cursor over the block you want to move. We will place an image block in this illustration. Holding down the mouse button while dragging the block into your landing page. The row will glow blue if an element block is being added to an empty one. When the element icon is over the area where you want to put the element, let go of the mouse button. A bold, blue line that shows where the block will be dropped will appear if you are putting a block between other components. After the block has been dropped in place, you may click on it to alter it. In the editor, you can also insert photos in between various element blocks.
- By clicking and holding down the “Move” tab to the left of a block on your landing page, you may reposition that block. When you begin to move the block, a blue line will show the new location.
- A text editing toolbar will appear above the block of text when you click to modify it. The text formatting may be changed, current content can be linked to, and more.
- Depending on the kind of Element Block you have chosen, you will have more modification choices accessible in the right sidebar. You may edit the padding, modify the pictures, choose new colors, and more.
- After making changes to the layout of your landing page, you may modify the options for any sign-up forms there, as well as the fields that are shown on the form's thank-you page. Click the “Add a Form Field” drop-down after selecting the form to add custom fields. Next, choose the field you want to utilize. By clicking a field's sidebar and dragging it below or above the other fields, you may change the arrangement of your fields.
- Continue to click the “Submission” option to modify your form's thank you page. Using the “Form Submission” drop-down options, modify the thank you page or the already subscribed page. Your sign-up form might also include tags. These tags may be used to start a campaign or divide your subscriber base.
- After you've made your landing page exactly as you want it, you may change the URL, sharing options, and SEO information. You must first choose the “Page” settings in order to access and modify the “Page Properties” if they are not currently visible. By selecting the “Settings” option, you may change the URL of your landing page and your social media sharing settings. You may alter the navigation on your landing page, the title, the page description, and the social media sharing picture that visitors view when they share your landing page on social media. Your Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel tracking IDs may be added to the “Tracking” area as well. This will enable you to use such services to get more facts.
- You can preview your landing page by selecting the “Preview” button in the builder's top right corner at any time if you'd want to see how it will seem when it is published.
- Click the “Save & Exit” button in the bottom right corner of the builder after you have completed creating your landing page.
- When you're finished, you may publish your page from the Landing Page List portion of your account. Simply click the “Publish” button to do this.
- You will also be able to get a preview of your landing page on a mobile device. Simply click “Edit” to go to the landing page builder if you need to make any changes to your landing page.
How Do I Import A List Of Subscribers?
Do you use another provider's email list? It's easy to transfer them to AWeber. Through your AWeber account's “Add Subscribers” tab, you may import a list of subscribers. Please keep in mind that not all providers arrange list data in the same way when importing your list from another service. It is important to ensure that:
Want to Find Out How To Start Your Home-Based Business?
Try My #1 Recommendation Platform!
- Only active, existing subscribers are being transferred. To ensure that you are not leaving out any addresses that unsubscribed, double-check the data you are exporting.
- It is not advisable to import subscribers who have a history of bounces and delivery errors.
- You shouldn't import subscribers who haven't received emails from you in the last six months. The following time you contact such subscribers, they are more likely to bounce your emails or flag them as spam.
Similar to this, when exporting the CSV file of your subscribers, please make sure you exclude unsubscribes if you are merging lists inside your AWeber account through imports. To do this, use the “Currently Subscribed” filter.
- Open your list's Add Subscribers section first. You should choose “Import numerous” from the “Import Subscribers” page menu.
- The “Import Subscribers” phase, the first stage of the import procedure, will display the precise list you're importing to. Make sure to close the import tool and choose the appropriate list from the “Active List” drop-down option if you're not working in the right list.
- There are two ways for you to import your subscriptions. Whether you have the subscribers stored in a proper file format or not will determine which method you choose. You may upload the file directly if your subscribers are stored in one of the following file formats:
- TSV, CSV, XLS, XLSX, and TXT
- If any of the aforementioned file formats include information on your subscribers, you can upload it by dragging it into the space marked “Drop or browse to upload your file” or by using the “Click to Browse” button.
- Please go on to step 5 if your subscribers are not included in any of those file formats. Once your file has been uploaded, skip step 5 and go straight to step 6 for further instructions.
- You should choose “Click to Input” if your subscribers are not saved in any of the aforementioned file formats. Your subscription information may be entered manually or by copying and pasting it into this field. If you submit your subscribers' information with a TAB, semicolon, or comma between each piece of information, our system will be able to identify them. Once you have finished entering all of your subscribers' information, click “Next: Map Fields.”
- On the next stage, you may choose whether you simply want new subscribers added to your list from the file you are importing or if you also want current subscribers' information updated. The details supplied for the initial subscriber are also visible. There are various drop-down choices next to their contact information. Choose the field to which their information should be matched from these drop-down selections. If you are importing an Ad Tracking value, it cannot be more than 20 characters. Choose “Add New Field” from the drop-down menu if you can't find a field to match the subscribers' data to. Check the box next to “Allow subscribers to update this later” just below where you entered in the field's name if you want the subscribers to be able to change that information on their end. Click “Create” after you have done entering the custom field's name. Click “Next: Confirm Opt-in” after you have finished matching up all of your subscribers' information.
- You may decide whether or not to send a confirmation message to the import on the “Confirm Opt-in” phase. Select “Yes” if you want to send a confirmation message once again. Click “No” if you do not want to send a confirmation message once again. If confirmation is enabled in your list settings, the default choice will be “Yes.” A preview of the confirmation message will be shown. You must adjust this message via your list settings if you want to make any changes. Click “Next: More Options” when finished.
- You may tag every subscriber in your import on the “More Options” stage. Enable the “Add tags” option if you want to add a tag. Additionally, you can decide whether or not your subscribers should begin your list's follow-up series and whether or not your import should take your list's automation rules into account. Then enter any tags you want to use in the textbox. Click “Next: Background Info” after you're done.
- You must then describe how the subscribers subscribed to your list. Choose an item from the list and add extra information as needed. Please choose “Other” and provide as much information as you can in the provided textbox if you are transferring an existing list from another service and you utilize numerous techniques to compile your list. Include facts on how long you've had these subscribers, how often you've emailed them, any occasions when these subscribers joined your list, any adverts that helped you get subscribers, and any verbal agreements that led to subscribers joining your list.
- When finished, press the button that says “Submit your import” in the bottom right corner of the page.
How Do I Use The Drag And Drop Email Builder?
You may have some queries about how our drag and drop message editor works after deciding whether you want to build a campaign, follow-up, or broadcast message. The easiest way to think of our editor is as a block editor where you click and drag different blocks for the various things you would want to include in your message.
Are You Tired Of Scams?
Try The Most-Trusted Training Platform To Make Money Online!
The steps for dragging and dropping these blocks are shown below, along with descriptions of what each block performs. Hovering your cursor over the arrow to the right of either the “Create A Broadcast” button or the “Create A Follow Up” button will allow you to access the “Drag & Drop Email Builder.” Choose “Drag & Email Builder” from the drop-down menu that opens.
The subject line of your letter should then be edited. You will see the numerous blocks for the various sorts of components that you may drag into your message after you click on the “Create a Message” button. Choosing the components you wish to include in your message should be your first priority. You can see how to drag and drop these blocks in the section below, and further down the page, you can see what each block performs in practice.
How Can I Move An Element Block Using Drag And Drop?
All you have to do to drag and drop a block is click and hold the mouse cursor over the block you want to include in your message. We'll add an image block to our message in this example.
Holding down the mouse button while dragging the block into your message. Rows that are empty when you add a block will have blue highlights. A bold, blue line will show where the block will be dropped in the message if you place it between other parts.
After the block has been dropped in place, you may click on it to alter it. In the editor, photos may be inserted between various element blocks. By selecting the Move tab adjacent to the chosen block and holding down the mouse button, you may reposition any block inside your message.
When you begin to move the block, a blue line will show the new location. A Modify block icon will appear when you click on a block to edit it. When clicked, a text editing toolbar will appear above.
The paragraph, article, product, coupon, or signature blocks are examples of blocks that support text. So, you can change the content and include links into those blocks in the parts where you may write text.
Want To Learn How To Create Your Own Website And Online Business?
Try My #1 Recommendation Training And Hosting Platform!
What Functions Do Each Block Have?
You may insert different blocks for various components in your message. The arrangement of these blocks will assist you in creating a layout for your content. The functions of each block are described below, along with samples of how they appear when dragged into a message.
The “Paragraph” block produces a block of text. Once the block has been put in position, click on it to alter the text.
A title, text area, and “read more” link are all produced by the “Article” block. To alter the text, just click on it. Then, in the box to the right, change the link's URL. Some templates could also feature images; if so, you can alter the picture using the window to the right.
I trust you enjoyed this article on the AWeber Tutorial. Would you please stay tuned for more articles to come? Take care!
Want to Learn How to Build Your Own Home-Based Online Business & Start Making Money Online From Your Comfortable Couch?
Try Wealthy Affiliate!
Your Opinion Is Important To Me
Thoughts? Ideas? Questions? I would love to hear from you. Please leave me your questions, experiences, remarks, and suggestions about the AWeber Tutorial in the comments below. You can also contact me by email at Jeannette@WorkFromAnywhereInTheWorld.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and other affiliate programs. Read my full affiliate disclosure.
You may also enjoy the following articles:
Wealthy Affiliate Review – Scam or Legit? The Truth Exposed
How To Write SEO-Friendly Content
How To Increase A Website Domain Authority
How To Make Your Message More Memorable
How To Save Money On Webhosting