Best AWeber Alternatives For Email Marketing
Any digital marketer's eCommerce plan must include email marketing, and the effectiveness of your email marketing tool will determine how successful your approach is. AWeber is a well-known email marketing platform that experts have used for a long time. However, as our consumers' expectations rise and more complex digital marketing requirements emerge, it could be time for an update. Here are the top AWeber substitutes you may use to revamp your email marketing plan for online stores.
An omnichannel marketing automation tool called Omnisend was created with eCommerce in mind. With the help of an intuitive drag-and-drop visual email builder, you can quickly generate stunning emails. The primary function of Omnisend is email marketing, but it is capable of much more.
It offers elegant automation processes that let you automate messages from various sources, including email, SMS, push notifications, and more. Software for SMS marketing from Omnisend is available.
With Omnisend, you may integrate channels inside the same automation process, in contrast to other email marketing technologies that may let you automate email marketing. This enables you to design a comprehensive customer experience and provide a message that is always relevant, regardless of the medium.
- With Omnisend, you can create emails using a simple visual editor with many pre-built themes that are completely configurable.
- Smart segmentation: Send highly relevant communications to your clients by focusing on their profile information, campaign involvement, or purchase habits.
- Omnichannel marketing automation: To offer a more complete omnichannel experience, combine many channels into a single automated process.
- Email capture: For simple subscriber list creation, use dynamic popups, landing pages, or gamified Wheel of Fortune email capture forms.
- Free: You may send up to 500 emails, 60 SMS, and push alerts every month, as well as explore all of Omnisend's capabilities (including emails, SMS, pop-ups, and statistics).
- Standard: Starting at $16 a month, you receive unlimited web push notifications, a customer success manager, and round-the-clock support in addition to everything for Free.
- Pro: You can send unlimited emails and push alerts for $59 per month. You'll also receive extensive reporting options, a personal Customer Success Manager, and priority, round-the-clock assistance. You'll also get complimentary SMS credits for your plan's cost.
MailChimp is one of the first names that comes to mind when considering more contemporary AWeber substitutes. MailChimp makes email marketing surprisingly simple since it is simple to use, and anybody can get started. In addition to a visual drag-and-drop editor, MailChimp makes it easy to create emails.
Additionally, they allow instantly uploading advertisements to Google, Facebook, and Instagram from inside the app. Automation is a function that MailChimp does provide, but it's undoubtedly more of an afterthought than a core component. Although several platforms on our list do automation better, MailChimp will undoubtedly be simpler for a beginner email marketer to utilize.
- Visual Email Builder: A user-friendly visual email composer that offers ready-to-use templates.
- Ad creation: You may make advertisements for Google, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Use landing pages, pop-ups, or embedded forms to collect email addresses.
- Create simple email automation processes for fundamental drip marketing using basic automation.
- MailChimp provides a free plan with a limit of 2000 subscribers and 12,000 emails sent monthly.
- Grow plan: MailChimp's growth plan begins at $10 per month, depending on how many subscribers you have.
- Pro plan:$199 plus how many members you have, multiplied by (Grow plan).
3. Email Marketing Using HubSpot
With a freemium rival to AWeber, HubSpot, hitherto renowned for marketing automation and CRM software, is moving up in the email marketing arena. Several appealing features are included in the company's free package for its HubSpot email marketing software, which was introduced last year.
HubSpot email marketing is simple to use, similar to AWeber. Still, it may be more potent at the free tier due to the inclusion of contact data enrichment, list segmentation, and ready-to-use templates. Additionally, you may send up to 2,000 emails monthly without upgrading to a premium plan, while AWeber's starting price is $19 per month.
Additionally, you may do A/B testing on various pieces of content, subject lines, and template designs. And last, even the free version supports powerful segmentation and tailored messages, which are essential in the modern digital world. Although the free version contains your standard stats on open rates, click-through rates, etc., the paid editions include pretty comprehensive statistics.
- Send to 2,000 contacts for free.
- Enhance and save contact data automatically in the free CRM.
- Integrate with a huge number of well-known tools
- Numerous pre-made templates to help you get started
- A/B tests the automation processes, CTAs, and email subject lines.
- ● 2,000 contacts are included in the free plan. 5 “smart lists,” 25 static list segmentation
- ● Paid Plans: The Starter plan is $40 per month, the Professional plan is $800 per month, and the Enterprise plan is $3,200 per month. Along with email marketing, these levels include landing pages, marketing automation, and live chat.
4. Campaign Monitor
Alternatives to AWeber include Campaign Monitor. This application has fantastic capabilities that may assist you in sending your lovely emails to the appropriate consumers at the appropriate time. You can discover some powerful segmentation and customization tools on the Campaign Monitor site.
Your valuable consumer data will be handled and used by them to create campaigns that are precisely targeted. They also provide a fantastic visual journey designer for building automation procedures. Some well-known marketing automation may undoubtedly be launched, even when it isn't ideal for sophisticated triggers.
However, you won't be able to integrate text messages, Facebook advertisements, or any other channel into your communication pipeline if you use Campaign Monitor. Only email marketing is the focus of Campaign Monitor. This product can be your best option if you believe you're not ready for more sophisticated omnichannel marketing.
- This application also comes with a fantastic email builder and many lovely email themes.
- For those new to marketing automation, Campaign Monitor's Visual Journey Designer is a fantastic tool. It is quite simple to use and aids in understanding the automatic communication flow with your clients.
- Personalization: It's simple to tailor the campaigns to your client information.
- Effective email delivery is a different customization characteristic that is worth highlighting. You may send emails at the most convenient moment for each subscriber.
- Basic plan: Unlike the previously suggested tools, Campaign Monitor does not provide any plans at no cost. Additionally, this gadget costs extra money. The entry-level package costs $9 for up to 500 members. The price for the basic plan rises as you add more.
- For up to 500 users, the unlimited plan starts at $29 per month.
- Premier plan: The first monthly payment of $149 enables enhanced segmentation.
5. Constant Contact
Strong platform with excellent deliverability rates is Constant Contact. We may think of it as an improved version of AWeber because of its wealth of features and stellar reputation. This solution includes a typical set of email marketing capabilities, including a visual email editor, several newsletter templates, customer segmentation, marketing automation, a variety of registration forms, etc.
Additionally, Constant Contact offers businesses services that add value, such as live events, online surveys, promotions, and contributions. This technology meets the difficulty when it comes to marketing automation. It can provide excellent, thorough processes that will help you reach clients on time.
Constant Contact may be one of the most often used email marketing platforms among marketers due to all these advantages. The absence of other communication channels is the only restriction I can think of. However, no excellent product is picked without some research, so if you're still undecided, checking into Constant Contact alternatives will be helpful.
- Constant Contact provides a visual email builder, much like most email marketing products.
- You may choose from various registration forms, and modification is easy.
- Marketing automation: Exclusively for Shopify shops, Constant Contact provides automatic processes based on client involvement with your emails, welcome series, and abandoned cart emails.
- Integration with other channels: Facebook advertisements might use your data.
- Added benefit: Internal features like event marketing tools, surveys, and discounts will simplify your life.
- It's terrific that Constant Contact gives a free trial period. Its length is double that of the other tools on this list.
- Email package: The cost is determined by the number of contacts. But the monthly price is $20.
- Package Email Plus: This plan makes sophisticated e-commerce functionalities and event marketing tools available. Starts at $45 per month.
If you want to improve your marketing, I wouldn't suggest MailJet as the ideal AWeber substitute. Let's imagine you are only seeking something different from AWeber; in that case, it may be the option. All of the usual email marketing features, such as a visual email builder, pre-made email templates, and customer segmentation, are available in MailJet.
There is no email-capturing tools available with this product. As a result, you may need to find a third-party supplier. Additionally, MailJet lets you automate your marketing communications. You may select based on imported data from other sources, current consumer engagements with your emails, and welcome emails.
After considering everything, it seems that MailJet offers many fantastic features but is not entirely complete. On the other hand, third-party applications and APIs may be used for various tasks. Therefore, a marketer who can integrate and personalize tools and features himself can choose to use this product.
- Basic consumer segmentation based on campaign behaviour and profile data may be found here.
- Marketing automation: Simple automatic processes dependent on how recently a consumer has interacted with your emails and welcome emails.
- Marketing channels: MailJet provides an SMS channel in addition to email for clients to be contacted.
- Collaboration: The MailJet system enables many accounts to collaborate in real-time on the duplicate files and designs.
- You may send up to 6000 emails each month and 200 emails daily with the free plan. This strategy is solely intended for mass newsletter distribution.
- Basic plan: The cost is based on the number of customers. It is $8.69 to start. You may send up to 30 000 emails each month at this price. The features you get are quite a few.
- Price for the premium plan is $18.86. The best feature set is revealed in this strategy.
- Enterprise plan: Specialized service for senders with huge volumes. The subject of discussion is the cost.
7. SendinBlue (Overall Best AWeber Alternative)
- Key Characteristics of Sendinblue
- Transactional emailing is included
- Gives you a thorough analysis using important metrics.
- Has a free edition that offers unlimited contacts and other essential fundamental features.
- A whole range of cloud-based communication tools are accessible to build profitable organizations.
Automation Of Marketing
SendinBlue detects the recipient's activities and initiates certain actions in response. Sending a welcome email to a new subscriber, categorizing contacts in your list into smaller groups, updating your email list to maintain the most often contacted subscribers at the top, sending regular campaigning messages, and other similar activities are examples of these tasks.
Management Of Customer Relationships (CRM)
You may now directly control your contacts with this program, thanks to the advent of this capability. The CRM component of Sendinblue may keep all of your customers' contact information, including names, phone numbers, and email addresses, as well as notes, project-related documents, tasks, and so forth. Make sure the platform has all the necessary data so you can centralize and manage operations much more effectively.
Managing Transactional Email
By “transactional email management,” we refer to various tasks, such as emails for password changes, receipts, push alerts for bills, and associated social media updates. Customers will get this email as soon as the system confirms their purchase. The function is very beneficial for online shops.
Both transactional emails and company marketing emails may be created using a choice of different templates. Using the software's drag-and-drop editor, you may also choose to create your own templates.
Analytics And Stats
The program analyzes bounce rates, click-through rates, and user activity levels to provide you a full stat update on the platform. You may increase the deliverability of your service with the aid of these real-time reports.
You may enhance interaction with your service by using Facebook advertisements, which Sendinblue will assist you with. You may start from fresh and add pieces, choose the wording, fonts, and photos, then synchronize CTAs to guide potential clicks down a pre-built route to completion.
- Does not need to be installed – available online
- Features of automation operate across all platforms.
- The free version permits daily email sending of 300.
- You may upload contacts and manage them using the CRM tool.
- The remote support team offers an enhanced degree of management.
- When integrating with plugins, the system becomes slower.
- Lacks synchronization for calls and direct messaging
- Read my SendinBlue Review
Plans And Costs
- The free plan's price tag of $0/month speaks for itself.
- 1000 contacts are included with Lite for $25/month. The price will grow as the number of contacts increases; with this plan, you may add up to 100,000 contacts.
- The premium plan costs $65 per month for 20,000 contacts, which increases as you add more contacts (up to 10,00,000 contacts may be added here).
- Enterprise is a flexible plan created as a unique contract for companies with more than 100,000 connections.
What Makes Sendinblue Superior To AWeber?
Sendinblue is a platform for email marketing, but much more. Compared to other email marketing systems on the market, it includes extra functions that are pretty special.
Along with standard capabilities like retargeting warm leads, offering in-depth statistics, segmenting audiences, and so on, there is a transactional email management system and a tool that assists you in creating Facebook advertising.
Although AWeber is a helpful tool for automating emails, you should also take into account some of the fantastic alternative email service providers. You may not want a system with the same level of sturdiness as AWeber, or you could require one that is even sturdier but more cost-effective.
Customer expectations for a good user experience are rising daily. Even if you now believe that omnichannel marketing is completely out of your league, you will need it in the future to thrive.
So, while searching for a new email service provider, focus more on the solutions that can connect with your clients via various channels. Instead of limiting your business's potential by just communicating with clients through email, use the channels they currently use to interact with businesses.
I trust you enjoyed this article about the Best AWeber Alternatives For Email Marketing. Would you please stay tuned for more articles to come? Take care!
Want to Learn How to Build Your Own Home-Based Online Business & Start Making Money Online From Your Comfortable Couch?
Try Wealthy Affiliate!
Your Opinion Is Important To Me
Thoughts? Ideas? Questions? I would love to hear from you. Please leave me your questions, experiences, remarks, and suggestions about the Best AWeber Alternatives For Email Marketing in the comments below. You can also contact me by email at Jeannette@WorkFromAnywhereInTheWorld.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and other affiliate programs. Read my full affiliate disclosure.
You may also enjoy the following articles:
Wealthy Affiliate Review – Scam or Legit? The Truth Exposed
How To Build Wealth At Any Age
Best Actional Steps To Increase Organic Traffic
Top Affiliate Marketing Tools Every Marketer Needs
How To Pick A Profitable Blog Niche